We will have an schedule available shortly!
- 3:00pm-5:00pm Registration
- 5:00pm-6:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm-8:15pm Evening Rally with President Stetler
- 8:30pm-9:45pmStudent Government Event
- 10:00pm-10:45pmWelcome Residence Halls
- 9:30am-11:30pmMeet the Mentors
- 6:45pm-9:00pmFormal Banquet
- 8:00am-9:00amBreakfast with the President (Sponsors Only)
- 9:30am-10:30am“Here’s Hobe”
- 11:30am-12:25pmJoin the Choir
Things To Do
Hear it from the locals. Here’s a few things to check out in Hobe Sound. We’ll even throw in some links for Jupiter, West Palm, and Palm Beach.
Click on the Name to go to their webpage, yelp, or facebook page for more information.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
Harry & The Natives (Closed Mondays)Hobe Sound Deli
Cortney’s Burger Shack
3 Brothers Brunch
Dune Dogs (Jupiter)
Walk Hobe Sound Beach
Loggerhead Marine Life Center
Kayak at River Bend (Jupiter, FL)
Canoe or Walk Nature Trails at Jonathan Dickinson State Park
Rent Bikes at Village Bike and Paddle
Juno Beach Fishing Pier
Here we have provided the links to some good airlines and travel options.
Don’t forget to contact email@example.com for more information about our travel options.
Allegiant Air, which has very cheap flights, comes from many areas in the country to Orlando. If you are concerned about transportation to and from the Orlando airport, don’t let that keep you from coming.
Bus & Train
Hobe Sound Bible College
A Bible-Centered Education for the Whole Person & for Living
Hobe Sound Bible Church
Connecting with each other and God
Serving the Church and Reaching the World
Touching Lives for Christ
Short Term Missions Experiences Designed to Awaken a Heart to Give a Heart to Go