Coronavirus UpdateThe latest information from HSBC
Latest update – 6/30/2020
CARES Act Student Information: Click here to download.
Latest update – 4/2/2020
Statement Regarding Resumption of Campus Classes:
In light of recent directives from state and local authorities, our campus will remain closed for the rest of this semester. Campus classes will resume as scheduled on April 6 through an online delivery system. A decision regarding graduation exercises will be announced no later than May 1. While circumstances and methods change, our God is unchanged and our commitment to our mission remains the same. We appreciate your prayers for our students, faculty and staff during this time of transition.
Latest Update – 3/27/2020
Hobe Sound Bible College campus students will resume classes April 6 utilizing an online delivery system. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation closely. A decision will be announced no later than April 15 as to whether or not we will re-open our campus this semester. We coordinate with state and local authorities in reaching these decisions. As always, the safety of our students and academic integrity are top priorities. We continue to trust our all-powerful, loving Creator who “upholds all things by the word of His power” (Hebrews 1:3).
- HSBC Administration
Latest Update – 3/16/2020
Two of our top priorities at Hobe Sound Bible College are student safety and academic integrity. In light of current events regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking the following steps:
1) Campus students will be granted an early spring break beginning at 12:30 PM on Wednesday, March 18, and resident students are encouraged to go home to be with their families. This will replace our normal spring break in April.
2) Campus classes will resume the evening of Monday, April 6. A decision will be made and announced no later than Friday, March 27, as to whether classes will resume on campus or online.
3) Choir Tour (April 10-25) has been rescheduled for next school year.
4) Regular Hobe Online classes are unaffected by these decisions and will proceed as scheduled.
We take our responsibility for the safety and education of our students very seriously. Please help us pray that God will guide our future decisions, and pray that God will curb the spread of this serious virus. Please also pray that God will help each of our Bible Colleges as we face potentially serious financial repercussions from these events. We are fully trusting the One who knows all and has everything under control!
Holy Land Trip – POSTPONED
March 12-22, 2020
Choir Tour – RESCHEDULED