Pastors and church leaders around the world are beginning to identify the need for counselors who are skilled, effective, and thoroughly Christian. The counseling program at Hobe Sound Bible College will provide information and skills-training for those who have the desire to provide competent, Christian-based counseling. Those interested in a career as a licensed professional will have the opportunity to complete the prerequisites necessary for graduate training.
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling, Minor in Pastoral Ministries
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling, Minor in Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling, Minor in Music
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling, Minor in Intercultural Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling, Minor in Child Evangelism
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling, Minor in TESOL
- Bachelor of Arts in Counseling, Minor in Aviation
- Associate of Arts in Counseling
This program provides the educational requirements to become a board-certified Biblical Counselor or board-certified Pastoral Counselor as well as allowing prospective graduate students to complete the prerequisites for a master’s degree in Professional Counseling, the gateway to licensure.
Hobe Sound Bible College offers an 18-hour minor in Counseling that can be completed in conjunction with any of the Bachelor of Arts degrees.
Quotes from CHM Leaders
For a number of years I have had a serious concern about the lack of professional counseling from a Wesleyan perspective available to those of us in places of ministerial responsibility. It is very difficult to find a well-trained person from a Wesleyan theological persuasion—not to mention a conservative holiness persuasion—who can offer professional counsel in situations involving complex emotional problems. Dr. Chris Dewhurst is such a person!
~ President Daniel Stetler
Hobe Sound Bible College
Are you ready to impact your world?
Click below to begin the application process.