Things To Do
Hear it from the locals. Here’s a few things to check out in Hobe Sound. We’ll even throw in some links for Jupiter, West Palm, and Palm Beach.
Click on the Name to go to their webpage, yelp, or facebook page for more information.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
Harry & The Natives (Closed Mondays)Hobe Sound Deli
Cortney’s Burger Shack
3 Brothers Brunch
Dune Dogs (Jupiter)
Walk Hobe Sound Beach
Loggerhead Marine Life Center
Kayak at River Bend (Jupiter, FL)
Canoe or Walk Nature Trails at Jonathan Dickinson State Park
Rent Bikes at Village Bike and Paddle
Juno Beach Fishing Pier
Here we have provided the links to some good airlines and travel options.
Don’t forget to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our travel options.
Allegiant Air, which has very cheap flights, comes from many areas in the country to Orlando. If you are concerned about transportation to and from the Orlando airport, don’t let that keep you from coming. Talk to us today for potential assistance.
Bus & Train
A quick summary of the week’s fun!
Wednesday, February 22nd
- 3:00pm-5:00pmRegistration/Bike Tours
- 5:00pm-6:00pmDinner in the Galley
- 7:00pm-8:15pmEvening Rally
- 8:30pm-9:45pmFireside Chat
- 10:00pm-10:45pmWelcome to the Residence Halls
Thursday, February 23rd
- 6:45am-8:00amBreakfast with the crew
- 8:30am-9:25amMorning Revelry
- 9:30am-12:25pm“Lay of the Land” – Campus Tour
- 12:30pm-1:00pmLunch with Quartermaster
- 1:30pm-4:30pmSet Sail with Friends
- 5:30pm-7:00pmCaptain’s Dinner and Entertainment
- 7:30pm-11:00pmCrew Vs. Crew at the Athletic Complex
Friday, February 24th
- 8:00am-9:00amBreakfast with the Admiral
- 9:30am-10:30am“Here’s Hobe”
- 11:30am-12:25pmChoral Presentation