Things To Do
Hear it from the locals. Here’s a few things to check out in Hobe Sound. We’ll even throw in some links for Jupiter, West Palm, and Palm Beach.
Click on the Name to go to their webpage, yelp, or facebook page for more information.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
Harry & The Natives (Closed Mondays)Hobe Sound Deli
Cortney’s Burger Shack
3 Brothers Brunch
Dune Dogs (Jupiter)
Walk Hobe Sound Beach
Loggerhead Marine Life Center
Kayak at River Bend (Jupiter, FL)
Canoe or Walk Nature Trails at Jonathan Dickinson State Park
Rent Bikes at Village Bike and Paddle
Juno Beach Fishing Pier
Here we have provided the links to some good airlines and travel options.
Don’t forget to contact email@example.com for more information about our travel options.
Allegiant Air, which has very cheap flights, comes from many areas in the country to Orlando. If you are concerned about transportation to and from the Orlando airport, don’t let that keep you from coming. Talk to us today for potential assistance.
Bus & Train
A quick summary of the week’s fun!
Wednesday, February 21rst
- 3:00pm-5:00pmRegistration/Bike Tours
- 7:00pm-8:15pmEvening Rally
- 8:30pm-9:45pmFast Friends
- 10:00pm-10:45pmWelcome to the Residence Halls
Thursday, February 22nd
- 9:30am-12:25pm“Lay of the Land” – Campus Tour
- 1:30pm-4:30pmPutt/Putt & Mini Golf
- 7:30pm-11:00pmTeam Time @ Athletic Complex
Friday, February 23rd
- 9:30am-10:30am“Here’s Hobe”
- 11:30am-12:25pmChoral Presentation
- 7:00pm-9:00pmGospel Celebration Concert
Checkout Our Dorms