A quick summary for our sponsors and parents!
Wednesday, February 21rst
- 3:00pm-5:00pmRegistration/Bike Tours
- 7:00pm-8:15pmEvening Rally
- 8:30pm-9:45pmFast Friends
- 10:00pm-10:45pmRetire to Residence Halls
Thursday, February 22nd
- 9:30am-12:25pm“Lay of the Land” – Campus Tour
- 1:30pm-4:30pmPutt/Putt & MiniGolf
- 7:30pm-11:00pmTeam Activities
- 11:00pmRetire to Residence Halls
Friday, February 23rd
- 8:00am-9:00amParent/Sponsor Breakfast (StudentCenter)
- 9:30am-10:30am“Here’s Hobe”
- 11:30am-12:25pmParent Q&A
- 7:00pm-9:00pmGospel Celebration Concert (CEC) – optional
Things To Do
Hear it from the locals. Here’s a few things to check out in Hobe Sound. We’ll even throw in some links for Jupiter, West Palm, and Palm Beach.
Click on the Name to go to their webpage, yelp, or facebook page for more information.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
Harry & The Natives (Closed Mondays)Hobe Sound Deli
Cortney’s Burger Shack
3 Brothers Brunch
Dune Dogs (Jupiter)
Walk Hobe Sound Beach
Loggerhead Marine Life Center
Kayak at River Bend (Jupiter, FL)
Canoe or Walk Nature Trails at Jonathan Dickinson State Park
Rent Bikes at Village Bike and Paddle
Juno Beach Fishing Pier
Here we have provided the links to some good airlines and travel options.
Don’t forget to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our travel options.
Allegiant Air, which has very cheap flights, comes from many areas in the country to Orlando. If you are concerned about transportation to and from the Orlando airport, don’t let that keep you from coming. Talk to us today for potential assistance.
Bus & Train
Hobe Sound Bible College
A Bible-Centered Education for the Whole Person & for Living
Hobe Sound Bible Church
Connecting with each other and God
Serving the Church and Reaching the World
Touching Lives for Christ
Short Term Missions Experiences Designed to Awaken a Heart to Give a Heart to Go